Monday, June 22, 2009

Build Your Own Windmill (Make your own windmill)

Make your own windmill
Sick of paying ever increasing energy bills? There are a few solutions in reducing your energy bills, most which are going to also cost you a small fortune. I've looked in to alternative methods and found a financially viable one. Are you ready to build your own windmill?

Wind power is the worlds fastest growing energy source, increasing roughly 30% year on year. As the technology becomes better, prices of ready made home windmills are dropping.

Unfortunately, the costs have only dropped to around $20,000 minimum. I recently purchased a simple guide which stated you could build your own windmill for less than $200. I was skeptical to start with but decided to give it a try, anything.

My first windmill has been installed and operational for two months. This coupled with my home built solar panel has cut my electricity bill by around 30%. The guide includes instructions on how to build your own solar panel too. My windmill came in at around $180. I'd advise anyone thinking of doing it to get help from a friend for a couple of stages, like when you attach it to your house. it can be a bit of a balancing act if you try it on your own.

If you think you can build your own windmill and want to get your electricity bill cut down, head over to my website and read my review on the whole process.

This initial investment will save you money on your electricity bills for years to come and you'll also be doing your bit for the planet.Click Here for my review.Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Tommy_Cruzdale
Make your own windmill

No comments:

Post a Comment